MEET OUR DOCTORS OF AUDIOLOGY
Cherise Keane, Au.D.
Dr. Keane joined Life Sounds Audiology in June 2021, bringing with her 10 years of experience as an Audiologist. She graduated from the University at Buffalo Doctor of Audiology program in 2011 and received her Bachelor of Arts in Communicative Disorders and Sciences in 2007 from the same University. She specializes in diagnostic audiometric assessment and treatment, amplification, Bluetooth-integrated hearing technologies, custom hearing protection, and counseling.
She is ASHA certified and holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, (CCC-A) and she is a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
Dr. Keane is originally from Buffalo, NY, and after spending some time in Chester County, PA, she returned to Buffalo to be closer to family. She currently resides in Lancaster, NY with her husband and children.
- Doctorate in Audiology; State University of New York at Buffalo
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences & Disorders; SUNY Buffalo
Licenses and Certifications:
- New York State Audiology License
- New York State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA)
- Hearing Devices
- Bluetooth-Integrated Hearing Technologies
Schedule Your Appointment Now
2545 Sheridan Drive
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Mon: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thurs: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm